Happenning in CONASENSE
CONASENSE Workshop 2021
The 2021 CONASENSE International Symposium has been jointly organised in hybrid mode (Munich, fortis.....
EU-IoT/EFPF Hackathon co-located with CONASENSE 2022
The EU-IoT/EFPF Hackathon focused on “sustainable next-generation IoT applications”. We invite .....
CONASENSE Symposium 2022
The 2022 CONASENSE International Symposium was held in Germany, Munich from June 27th to 28th, 2022,.....
CONASENSE is a 6G community and dissemination platform with the main purpose of assisting dissemination and brainstorming towards 6G, by considering an interdisciplinary perspective across different disciplines and areas: communications; satellites and navigation; sensing; sustainable services.
- Prof. Ramjee Prasad 150 PhD Students celebration at the WPMC conference, Herning, DK 2 November 2022
- CONASENSE special session at IEEE WPMC 2022 2 November 2022
- JMM, invited papers from CONASENSE 2021 are out 29 August 2022
- New book based on CONASENSE 2022 papers: 6G Visions for a Sustainable, People-centric Future 27 June 2022
- CONASENSE workshop 2021 report is out 5 October 2021
A Brief history of Conasense History
The COmmunication, NAvigation, SENsing and SErvices (CONASENSE) platform is a 6G interdisciplinary brainstorming and dissemination platform that aims to foster the development of novel 6G digital services, to assist the further development of society. The Learn More